We are a small, friendly, client-focused team of research professionals, analysts, and consultants based in central Edinburgh. Our world is full of variety with clients of all sizes across the public, private and third sectors. From designing surveys and digging into data, to moderating workshops and forums and presenting results to clients, no two days are the same!
As part of our ongoing growth and expansion, we are delighted to be hiring for a new position as a Researcher. Ideally, we are looking for someone with a few years of social and/or market research experience but we are completely open-minded and are happy to hear from all who are interested; above all, we are looking for a motivated, positive and curious individual who loves research as much as we do, and recognise that these qualities come through a variety of routes.
The successful applicant will become an integral part of our team, working on a range of key projects through stages, including questionnaire design and development, survey implementation, analysis, and report writing and presentation, ensuring that the clients’ research objectives are met throughout.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing the day to day interactions with existing clients
- Advising clients of a range of strategies and options to deliver their objectives
- Directing and undertaking the day to day delivery of the research, including conducting pilot studies and field work
- Defining and agreeing the most appropriate methodologies for each specific project
- Planning, coordinating, gathering and analysing qualitative and quantitative data for specific projects
- Writing and presenting research reports to clients
In addition to a competitive salary, MDCR employees also receive a full range of benefits.
For a full job description and to discuss the application further please email us at email@example.com